Top 10 Reasons to Bring Your Dog on Vacation
We totally agree with last weekÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s post about top 10 reasons to go on vacation without your dog, such as having much needed alone time with the significant other and a break from all that poo. Yet, since we are road tripping Beary to San Diego for a long weekend this Friday, we thought weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d compose the opposite. Here it goes:
- The pup can see, touch, sniff and even pee on new things! (I.e. the beach, new places, new faces).
- It wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t just be the workless weekend with your furry friend, but an entire vacation!
- No need for a sitter or favor from Grandma.
- Your dog becomes Ã¢â‚¬Å“cultured.Ã¢â‚¬Â (I.e. the new places, new faces.)
- The eight-to-ten hour car ride is much more eventful, with even more bathroom breaks along the way.
- Your pup has a new appreciation for short road trips.
- ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a new adventure finding out which restaurants in town allow dogs.
- ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a great excuse to bust out the camera and make a new photo album Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Doggie Road Trip 08!
- When your pup arrives back at home, heÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll appreciate his digs that much more.
- And our top 10 reason for bringing Bear on vacationÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ Our little westie will meet his San Diego Grandma, who is sure to spoil him with kisses and treats.