10 Reasons to Celebrate Your Dog’s Birthday
2. Calculate your dog’s age in human years and you’ll feel a lot better about your own age.
3. Invite dog-owning friends to the birthday party. You’re guaranteed to get some free treats and toys for your pooch.
4. Instant justification for buying overpriced dog stuff.
5. Your NON dog-owning friends will think you’re crazy…so any time you want a nice excuse to not go out with these friends, just mention the whole doggie birthday party thing…they won’t question it.
6. Three words: Facebook. Status. Update.
7. You’ll be able to give your dogs a guilt trip when they don’t celebrate YOUR birthday.
8. A superb excuse to take 100 new pictures of your dog.
9. At some point, it’s important for all humans to discover that their dogs do not enjoy wearing party hats.