Petsmart Recalls Dog Biscuits Due to Salmonella Concerns
The widespread salmonella scare in peanut products has spread to the pet world. Petsmart is recalling several of its Grreat Choice brand dog biscuits because they were made with peanut paste made by Peanut Corp. of America.
Peanut Corp. has been at the center of the recent salmonella outbreak in a number of the peanut products the company produces for human consumption.
There have been no reported cases of dogs getting sick from the biscuits.
Here is a list of the products being recalled:
* Small Assorted 32 oz., UPC 73725702900
* Small/Medium Assorted 4 lb., UPC 73725700601
* Small/Medium Assorted 8 lb., UPC 73725700605
* Small/Medium Assorted 10 lb., UPC 73725702755
* Large Assorted 8 lb., UPC 73725700638
* Extra Large Assorted 8 lb., UPC 73725700779
* Peanut Butter 4 lb., UPC 73725700766
Please click here to visit the official product recall information on Petsmart’s Web site.