The Potential Dangers of Cocoa Mulch


I was reading one of the random dog-related emails in my inbox over the weekend and came across some pretty scary stuff. Apparently there’s a type of mulch that can be purchased in just about any garden supply or home store called cocoa mulch. This product contains an ingredient called theobromine, which is lethal to dogs. Theobromine is an ingredient used to make chocolate, which, of course, is also lethal to dogs.Please read the following link for more information on the potential risks of cocoa mulch.

  • You already voted!
  • Read More