Ten Reasons to Go On Vacation Without Your Dogs
1. You’ll get much-needed alone time with your sig other.
2. Without all those pee/poop break, travel timeÃ‚Â will beÃ‚Â significantly reduced.
3. You can make as many or few stops as you want along the way.
4. You won’t depend on your usualÃ‚Â Rest AreaÃ‚Â to be open (yes, they do close).
5. There’s no guilt when you stay out all day.
6.Ã‚Â It’ll be theÃ‚Â only chance you get to sleep on a bed without animals in between
you and your sig other.
7. Everyone needs a break from picking up poo.
8. You can buy them souvenirs.
9. You get to reliveÃ‚Â the days before the kids entered your lives.
10. You’ll be soooo happy to see them when you go home!