Ten Things You Can Do in the Ave K9 Members Section!
1. If you have a Facebook account, you donâ€™t need to create a new Avenue K9 account! We have aÂ plugin set up that allows you to import your Facebook profile directly onto our site! All you have to do is look for the icon that says â€œf Connectâ€ at the top of the screen on the Members Section home page. Then, just enter the same username and password you use for Facebook.
2. Groups! Join groups and create groups for other dogs or humansÂ to join!
3. Post pictures! The fun at any dog site doesn’t really begin until you start showing off the furry ones in your life.
4. The Wire! Let your friends know what you and your pooch are up by typing status updates on your wire.
5. Schmoozing at its best. Have an up-and-coming business selling dog stuff? Want to spread the word about your new grooming salon? Make a group or profile, start adding friends, and tell the world!
6. Don’t forget about the dogs! You already speak for you dog on a daily basis. Might as well take it one step further and give them their own online profile! Who knows, those virtual doggie friends might end up being real-life playmates!
7.Â Send messages to your friends or to any Ave K9 member!
8. You can click on the Activity button to see if your friends have added any new pictures or joined any new groups.
9. Privacy settings: You can adjust the privacy settings in your account so that anyone can see your profile, only your friends can see your profile, or only YOU can see your profile.
10. Get your Tweet on: If you have a Twitter account, you can link it to your Ave K9 account and all your Tweets will show up on The Wire in the Ave K9 members section! (coming soon)