Martha Stewart’s Puppy Dies in Kennel Fire

marthas-dog1.jpg

 

Sixteen of the 30 dogs being housed at Pazzazz Boarding Kennel were killed in a fire last Friday–among the dogs killed was Martha Stewart chow puppy Genghis Kahn.

The fire started after a propane delivery led to an explosion at the kennel. The delivery truck driver was filling the kennel’s propane tank when the explosion occurred.

The driver of the propane truck, who managed to get a few of the dogs out of the kennel, was taken to the hospital with severe burns.

The remainder of the dogs that were in the kennel during the fire survived, but a number of them are being treated for burns.

  • You already voted!
  • Read More
Subscribers Only
Join 5,000 readers who get their news from us.

SUBSCRIBE 
Get unlimited free access after subscribing without spam.
close-link