Ten Tips For Finding The Perfect Kennel
1. Contact your veterinarian for any suggestions
2. Web sites can be deceiving! Take a tour of the facility first.
3. Find out the regulations of the kennel
4. Do they need proof of any vaccinations?
5. Do they require behavioral evaluations?
6. Do they allow unaltered dogs?
7. Are the dogs supervised by a staff member at all times?
8. What is the kennel’s emergency vet procedures?
9. What kind of food do they use and are you allowed to bring your own?
10. Do they offer regular play/exercise times for the dogs?