I am a spayed female, tan and white American Pit Bull Terrier.
The shelter thinks I am about 6 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Mar 09, 2013.
This information is 1 hour old.
Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
- I like other doggies, please ask an adoption counselor about how to do a slow introduction to other dogs.
- I am still learning sharing so please feed me separately from other dogs in the home and monitor me when feeding around people.
- Like I said I am still learning sharing, I will need to go to a home with older chldren (15+) who understand the things I am working on.
- I have not lived with cats, so introduce me slowly to new feline friends, or consider me for a cat-free home.
- My previous owner lost their home, then I ended up here…
- I am leash, house, and crate trained!
- I know sit, shake, down, stay, and come! I am a very smart girl!
- I love to go on walks around the park!
***Hazel is a Young at Heart pooch and can be adopted for $35!***