Every once in a while (more specifically, once a year) I will head to the kitchen and bake some homemade dog biscuit/cake type things. The dogs love them, I take pictures of the dogs loving them, I post the the pictures of the dogs loving them on AvenueK9.com.

Then I resume life, buying pre-packaged dog treats made by someone else.

The makers of “Bake A Bone” hope you’ll make some room on the counter next to your waffle maker to buy their product and make homemade treats for your pooch like, all the time.

I imagine me buying this, making something from the¬†inevitably included “handy recipe ideas” booklet, happily watching Casper eat the treats, then taking pictures of Casper eating the treats, then posting the pictures of Casper eating the treats on AvenueK9.com.

Then I’d resume life, buying pre-packaged treats made by someone else.

11 Responses to As Seen On TV: ‘Bake A Bone’ Gives Dog Owners An Excuse To Make Waffles Shaped Like Dog Bones

1. Avatar of Cindy V
    Cindy V March 4, 2013 at 9:42 am #

This is super cute though…I kind of want it.

2. loretta barriere March 9, 2013 at 8:17 am #

hi ,was wondering about my order i placed. they said it was shipped. haven’t received it yet.

3. Dustin Vissering March 9, 2013 at 1:42 pm #

Loretta,

We have no affiliation with the makers of Bake A Bone. We’re just a dog website mentioning the product. Here is a link to Bake A Bone’s customer service: https://www.bakeabone.com/Bake-A-Bone-Customer-Service.dtm

4. LeAnne Schilling March 12, 2013 at 7:43 am #

That looks fun!! I want one and I want it for me!! Lol

5. Roze March 24, 2013 at 6:12 pm #

My sister and I are seriously considering buying one of these. I almost lost my two yorkies from some treats coming from China. I don’t want that again.

6. Avatar of Dustin
    Dustin March 26, 2013 at 7:54 am #

Roze!

Let us know if you get one of these! We’d love to hear if you and your Yorkies are happy with it :)

7. toshiba portable hard drive July 29, 2013 at 6:54 am #

Great site you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find good quality writing like yours
    nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!
    !

8. bow and arrow set September 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm #

Hmm it appears like your site ate myy first comment (it
    was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say,
    I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer
    but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers?
    I’d genuinely aappreciate it.

9. Diana October 7, 2013 at 5:15 am #

I aam really grateful to the holder of this websiute who has shared thhis great article at here.

10. Christin January 15, 2014 at 1:15 am #

I drop a l?ave a response each time I a?preciate a pokst on a ?ite or if I have somethikng to valuable to conmtribute tto the discussion.
    It is cause? by the sincerness displa?ed in thee
    article I read. And after this article As Seen On TV:
    ?B?k? ? Bone? Gives Dog Owners An Ex?use To Make Waffl?s ?haped Like Dog Bones | Avenue K9.
    I was e?cited enough tt? post a thought :-) I do hav? a couple ?f
    quesfi?ns for you if yyou usually do not mind. Is it simplly me or d? some of these comments look as if th?y are written b? brain
    dead individuals? :-P And, if you ar? writing at additional online sites,
    I’d like to follow everything fre?h you have to post.
    Could you list every one of your community pages like
    our linkedin profile, Facebook p?ge or twitter
    feed?

11. Thre ?s certainly a lot tto learn about thj? subject.
    I like aall of the points you made.