FREE Tube of Advantage or Advantix Flea Control

clip_coupons1.jpg

There’s a coupon for a free tub of Advantage or K9 Advantix flea control. There is also a $15 mail-in rebate after purchase of a 6-month supply. Click here for the link to the printable coupons!

8 Responses to FREE Tube of Advantage or Advantix Flea Control

1. Amy Rick October 2, 2009 at 10:28 am #

hello, i am looking for the mail in rebate or any coupons available for advantage flea control medicine for dogs. If you could be of any help id really be greatful. Thank you. AMY and family

2. Dustin October 3, 2009 at 1:52 pm #

Hi Amy!
    I highly recommend checking out this site: http://www.petsuppliesnet.com. A 4-month supply of Advantage costs about 30 bucks. Shipping is only an extra 4 bucks. The products to come from Australia, so shipping takes about 10-14 days, so you’ll want to place an order before you run out of your current supply. I’ve been buying flea meds from them for a couple of years now, and they’ve been great!

Hope that helps!

3. wayne griffin December 4, 2011 at 6:43 pm #

i would like the coupon for free advantix flea medication mailed to me at 1230 bankston rd. meansville,georgia 30256

4. 'Megg March 27, 2013 at 11:14 am #

ok i click the link for a free tube and i dont see it can i get a direct link please id like to print this out ty

5. Premium Garcinia Cambogia June 18, 2013 at 2:24 pm #

I will immediately seize your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter
    service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

6. Cori Jo Cossey July 8, 2013 at 7:36 am #

I need flea medicine very badly and I can’t afford it what so ever please help please email me with information

7. barbarA vanbrunt November 30, 2013 at 5:53 am #

Hello i am in a bind i have no money and my dog has fleas could you help him

8. kathy April 6, 2014 at 4:53 am #

I need free help my dog has fleas and I can’t get rid of them please send me something my address is 1112 north 8th street Lafayette Indiana 47904